In the North West for the first time, SME’s can now access world class sales training in the Fundamentals of Professional Selling two day open interactive workshop.
The programme is designed to introduce world class professional selling skills and behaviours that are proven to drive success.
The 2 day journey covers the following topics:
- The consultative sell. Moving from product-focused selling to need-focused selling – the only way to sustain your customers.
- The sales mindset – how to become resilient to the challenges of sales. Why most people hate sales and what you do to overcome this.
- Understanding and adapting to client personality types – the best communication techniques on the phone, in writing and in person.
- Understanding the buying and selling cycles – how do they differ and why does this matter?
- Getting yourself ‘In’ – no duping or manipulation, but the most effective routes to make efficient sustainable contact with your decision making prospects.
- Maintaining the sales process – best communication strategies, overcoming and understanding resistance and objections to get quick wins (or quick losses)
- Maintaining your motivation, keeping stress under control to maximise performance -whatever the market may be throwing at you.
- Engaged, productive and creative sales people
- The ‘fear’ of sales reduced and understood
- More consistent and predictable sales figures
- Positive sales experiences for customers
- Company wide engagement with a standardised sales process
- Measurable increases in sales productivity from attending the programme
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone working in a customer facing role with targets to increase revenue or make appointments for others (sales, telesales, customer service, consultants, business development executives, account managers, entrepreneurs, lone traders) who:
- Feel like their sales funnel is out of their control with no real idea when things will ‘close’
- Get stuck in how to move their sales forward
- Finds themselves avoiding / putting off sales contact
- Struggle to keep motivated or has lost some confidence
- Needs an injection of creativity and productivity
- Has previously been a high performer and has now dipped
A fully immersive, challenging and interactive two day experience including structured learning, individual, team and group exercises and debate.
Facilitated by Steve Smart, a highly experienced and successful sales veteran with huge experience in sales and sales leadership at the sharp end.
And Julie Wacker, an experienced sales person now Occupational Psychologist with a specialism in the psychology of sales.
Monday 27th and Tuesday 28th April 2015.
09:30 to 17:00.
Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel.
£650 per delegate (exc. VAT)